Growth Tools: SaaS Tools, Opportunities, and Predictions
Marketing isn’t getting any easier.
Free marketing channels are crowded. Paid marketing channels are expensive. It’s a can’t win scenario for most.
How are you going to escape the rat race?
Growth tools allow companies capture attention with evergreen assets. These can be calculators, games, directories, aggregators, checklists, apps or something else. These are independent tools that allow new website visitors to get some sort of value.
- R:IQ Assessment: A retirement calculator that makes planning easy for you.
- SEO Analyzer: SEO Analyze, SEO Analysis, SEO Checker, Site Speed, SEO Audit Report, Backlink Checker
- A/B Testing: The significance calculator will tell you if a variation increased your sales, and by how much.
- Zappy: Share screenshots, GIFs, and recordings with your teammates.
- Make my Persona: Create a buyer persona that your entire company can use to market, sell, and serve better.
- Atmos: Make building the perfect home as easy as possible
- Car Payment Calculator: Calculating your monthly auto loan payment before going to the car lot can boost your negotiating power and help you choose the best loan for your budget.
- Backlinks: Find out who links to you and your competition.
- Emergency Fund Calculator: An emergency fund cushions against surprise financial setbacks.
- Customer Lifetime Value Calculator: Calculate your customers life time value
- Fake Followers Audit: Analyze any Twitter account to uncover an estimated percentage of inactive, spam, bot, & other fake followers
- Free Logo Maker: Design free logos for your company
- Open Startups: Get lessons on how to grow your startup.
- Buffer's Transparent Salary Calculator: Calculate how much you should be earning based on your role in tech
- QR Code Generator: Mobile phone readable QR codes for your business
- Terms and Conditions Generator: Provides things that are and aren't allowed when shopping on your site.
- The Side Project Marketing Checklist: The Side Project Marketing Checklist is a comprehensive, chronologically ordered list of marketing tactics and ideas that you can try with your next side project.
- Website Speed Tool: Make your web pages fast on all devices
- Burn Rate Calculator: Our calculator will help you zero in on the date you’ll run out of cash — and the date you’ll start making a profit.
- Payroll Tax Calculator: Calculate hiring costs for your new employee
- No-code tools will make it easy to build growth tools. If you can tie together logic, you can build evergreen marketing assets.
- Growth tools will become as competitive as content marketing. When building becomes as easy as writing, the companies will begin to copy the same growth tools as competitors.
- Create cheat sheets, resource libraries, or directories. These require no technical background, and it allows companies to build authority as subject matter experts.
- Buy growth tools instead of building them. Traffic is the hardest part of running a business in the attention economy. Expect successful brands to acquire websites and niche aggregators that have captured attention they can convert into customers for their brand.
- Clone successful growth tools. We live in a copycat world. Expect growth tool cloning from competitors.
- Host growth tools on your domain. This will help you build backlinks as others are more likely to share the growth tools on your site.
- Boost the virality of your games and quizzes with a send to friend feature.
The best type of marketing is when the customer doesn’t know it’s marketing.
Growth tools help companies build evergreen assets that create immediate value for new website visitors. The goal of marketing is to convert awareness into trust into purchases, and growth tools speed up that process.
As attention shrink, expect businesses to invest more into growth tools instead of pouring money into blog posts and content marketing.
- 101 side project ideas
- SEO project marketing
- Tool marketing for B2B SaaS founders
- 10 examples of side project marketing
- Why side project marketing is king
- Engineered marketing